Scan your MTU student card and then click Copy
- Load your original documents.
- For single pages or paper that cannot be fed using the duplex automatic document feeder, use the document glass. Lift the duplex automatic document feeder, then place the original document face down in the upper-left corner of the document glass.
- For multiple, single, or 2-sided pages, use the duplex automatic document feeder. Remove any staples and paper clips from the pages. Insert the original documents face up in the duplex automatic document feeder, with the top of the page entering the feeder first. Adjust the paper guides so that they fit against the original documents.
• When the original documents are detected, the automatic document feeder confirmation indicator LED
• If the Default Screen When Originals Are Detected feature is configured when the original
documents are detected, the default app is launched automatically.
• If the Auto Start When Originals Are Detected feature is enabled when the original documents are
detected, the job starts automatically and the countdown screen is displayed. To stop the countdown
and program the job manually, touch Cancel.
2 - At the printer control panel, press the Home button.
3 - Touch 'Copy'.
colourNote: When the Color Preset Screen setting is enabled, a color preset screen appears each time you access the Copy App. At the Make All My Copies screen, select a colour printing option for your copy jobs.
4 - To clear previous app settings, touch 'Reset'.
5 - To enter the number of copies needed, use the numeric keypad.
6 - Adjust copy settings as needed.
• To scan more documents using the document glass, or to change settings for different sections of the job, touch 'Build Job'.
• If you are scanning from 2-sided original documents, touch '2-Sided Copying', then select an option.
• If finishing options are available, touch 'Finishing', then select an option.
7 - Touch Start. If you place documents in the feeder, scanning continues until the feeder is empty.
8 - To return to the Home screen, press the Home button.