1. Launch Safari browser and login to outlook.com/cit.ie
2. Enter Username and Password
3. Click 'Set it up now'.
4. Choose -> Authentication Phone.
5. Choose -> Country Code Ireland (+353)
6. Enter mobile number
7. Choose -> Send me a code by text message
8. Click 'Next'.
9. A 6-digit code to be sent to your phone
10. Enter verification code
11. Click 'Verify'.
12. Ignore Additional security verification screen and click 'Done'.
13. Click 'Yes'.
14. Click the 'Settings' icon.
15. Click 'Office 356'.
16. Select 'Security & Privacy'
17. Click 'Update your phone number used for account security'.
18. Click 'App Passwords'.
19. If you haven’t already deleted the initial app password, click 'Delete' to delete the first app password.