The MTU Office 365 OneDrive provides you with 1TB of storage. MTU Students can use their MTU Office 365 OneDrive account to store files.
Accessing MTU Office 365 OneDrive
Once you are signed into your MTU Office 365, complete the following to access OneDrive
On the left hand-side of the screen select the red apps menu tab.
2. From the apps menu below select OneDrive.
3. This will direct you to your personal OneDrive.
How to download files
Go to location of files you wish to download
Click on the file
Make sure the file is ticked
Select Download from the menu
5. Select the location on your computer (Desktop, Documents, Downloads, C: Drive, H: Drive etc.).
6. Click ‘Save’.
How to upload files
From the bar click upload.
2. Search for files on your computer (Desktop, Documents, Downloads, C: Drive, H: Drive etc.).
3. Select the files you wish to upload from here.
4. Click 'Open'.