Outlook App for mobile devices.
Go to your app store on your device and search for Outlook App, select to download the free app. Once fully downloaded you can open it.
- Once you open the app it will ask you to "Get Started"
- Add your email account using your username email@example.com.
- You will then be asked to submit your password and in the description field enter CIT.
- It will ask you if you would like to add any other email account to your app.
- Once you are logged in it may take a few minutes for your inbox folder to appear this is located under the CIT exchange icon.
- Along the bottom there is a menu bar containing your Calendar, Files, People and Settings
- You can add events to your calendar by selecting the + symbol on the right hand side of the screen.
- You can now create an event with a time, location, alerts and percipients.
- Within your File section you will see the option to add file locations such as OneDrive for Business.
Adding OneDrive for Business to your app.
- To Add OneDrive for Business select the option for OneDrive for Business.
- You will then be asked to enter your username and password.
- Once you have entered your username 'Firstname.firstname.lastname@example.org' it will redirect you to the CIT log in interface where you can enter your username and password.
- You will now be able to access your files from your OneDrive on your Outlook app.
Adding Microsoft Office Apps
- In Settings you can manage your app settings. By scrolling down to you can also install related apps such as Word, Excel, OneDrive, Powerpoint, OneNote.
- Select the app you wish to install, this will bring you to your app store where you can select to download and install the app.
- Once you open the app you will asked to sign with your email address, email@example.com
- This will redirect you to the CIT log in interface. Enter your username firstname.surname and your password.
- You will now be set up in the app with your CIT email account.
- Along the bottom tool bar you will find your options to create new documents.
You can add attachments to your document and share the document with other users by selecting ...
You can name your file, export your file and print your file using the File tab.
In Recent you can open recent documents you have been working on.
In Open you can open files from other locations such as OneDrive