If you have content that you want to re-use, or use across multiple modules, a useful thing that you can do is move content from one of your modules to another - as long as you are an instructor on both.
To do this:
1. Go to the lower-left section of the screen, to the Course Management menu, and click on the “Packages and Utility” section, then click on “Course Copy”.
2. At the top of the screen, under “Select Copy Type” select “Copy Course Materials into an Existing Course”
3. Next, you need to provide the Destination Course ID (the module code for the module you want to transfer the content into) or click the “Browse” button to see all of the modules that you are registered as an instructor on.
Here you can also perform a search for a module. Select the destination course and click “Submit”
4. Select what module content you want to move - i.e. Content Areas, etc.
5. For the next sections it's recommended that you select “Copy Links and Copies of the Content” (section 3) and leave the "include Enrolments in the copy" unticked (section 4).
6. Then click Submit
You will get a message that reads - "Success: Course copy action queued. An email will be sent when the process is complete." You will also see a notification in the destination module to inform you that the content was moved from one module to this module.