To move content from one module to another:
1. Hover your mouse over the content item that you want to move until the small grey circle appears to the right of the title.
2. Click on this circle to display the options for this content item and click “Move”. You can also click “Copy” to move a copy of the content item to another location and retain the original file in the current location
3. On the next screen, choose the place where you want to move the content item to by choosing the desired module from the “Destination Course". Only the modules that you are an instructor on will appear here.
4. Once you have selected the Destination Course, click the browse button next to "Destination Folder". This will bring up a list of all the content areas and folders in the selected module.
5. Click on the desired folder or content area where you want to move the content item
6. Click Submit