To move content from one area to another, including into a specific folder:
1. Hover your mouse over the content item that you want to move until the small grey circle appears to the right of the title.
2. Click on this circle to display the options for this content item and click “Move”. You can also click “Copy” to move a copy of the content item to another location and retain the original file in the current location
3. On the next screen, choose the folder where you want to move the content item to by choosing the module from the “Destination Course". By default the current module will be displayed here.
4. Once you have selected or confirmed the Destination Course, click the browse button next to "Destination Folder". This will bring up a list of all the content areas and folders in the selected module.
5. Click on the desired folder or content area where you want to move the content item
6. Click Submit