1. Slide in from the
right hand side. Select Search.
2. Search for Network and Sharing Centre. Select this.
3. Select Set up new connection as shown below
4. Select Manually connect to a wireless network.
5. Enter the details shown below
6. Select change connection settings
7. Select the Security tab
8. Under Network authentication method select Microsoft : Protected EAP (PEAP)
9. Swipe from the right and select Settings.
10. Select Wi-Fi (top left, as shown below)
11. Select eduroam
12. Enter your staff logon with the @cit.ie and staff password.
If you have any issue please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org