You can download numerous submissions at once in Blackboard for offsite backup and correction. To do this, please follow the instructions below:
1. Once students have submitted their assignments, click on Teach. Then click on the Submitted tab.
2. Click on the individual assignments you wish to download or click the Title box, which will select all assignments.
3. Click on Create Printable View and then select Save to File.
4. You will then get a message informing you of the name of the ZIP file that was created holding all these submissions.
5. Selected submissions have been saved to your Content Manager, accessible from My Blackboard.
6. Click on My Blackboard and the tab Content Manager.
7. Here you can select the ZIP file and copy it to your C drive where it can be stored and subsequently unzipped.