After some additional consultation, there are some changes occurring which effect the membership, going forward, of the Discuss Mail List.
What is the Change?
The membership model for the Discuss Mail List will change from “Opt In” which it currently is, to an “Opt Out” model instead.
Who is effected by this change?
This change will apply only to new staff going forward.
- We considered adding all staff back into the Discuss list and asking those who did not wish to be members to opt out. However, many staff have opted out in the past and we
did not want to force them to have to do so a second time.
How can I be added to the Discuss Mail List?
Send an email to Servicedesk@cit.ie with a request to add you to the Discuss Mail List
How can I be removed to the Discuss Mail List?
Send an email to Servicedesk@cit.ie with a request to remove you to the Discuss Mail List
How can I check if I am a member of the Discuss Mail List?
1. Once you are in Microsoft Outlook, click on the Address Book to open the Global Address List
2. Type in “Discuss” and you will the list will default to the “Discuss.List” entry
3. Double click on the “Discuss.List” entry
4. This opens up a window and you can see the members of the “Discuss” list to verify if you are a member or not