Staff have the option to get Office ProPlus for free on their devices
To download and install Office ProPlus under your staff account, follow the steps below:
1. Go to 'Outlook.com/cit.ie' - This will prompt you to sign in and bring you to your email inbox
2. From here click on the cogwheel on the top right hand side of the page (next to user profile picture).
3. Type 'software' into the search box and click on the link generated.
4. This will bring you to a new page in which you will see a link to download Office ProPlus.
NB - Make sure you are downloading the correct version for your machine (32bit/64bit). Click on the 'Advanced' link under 'Version'
5. Once you are happy with the version, click on Install on the bottom left of the page and this will download the installer. Simply run the installer and follow the steps to install office.